John And Derek: Ep 3 John And Derek: Ep 3

pretty good

The art isn't very pretty, but the concept is strong enough to override the visual. It works well. The ending was cheap though. I thought it was hilarious until the whole gay thing, because then it just becomes a cheap trick, like a fart joke. Part of the charm was how uneventful the animation was, but the last part is like overkill and ruins the previous flow. Make more.

help i fell down a hOLE help i fell down a hOLE

stupid

This is retarded.

Sticks and Sticks Collab. Sticks and Sticks Collab.

flimsy

Even if this was a random animation, It's hard to follow.

God Save The Bean God Save The Bean

floaty

The style of art was consistant, but the animation had no punctuation. Everything moved closed to the same speed as all other things. Ad some speed variation to spice it up.

Some lip sync would have been helpful as well. Funny idea.

Long Nights... Long Nights...

I like the fat guy in the green shirt

This series has a lot of potential. I liked it. Kind of hard to understand what the guy was saying at the boob place. Good job.

World's On Heroin World's On Heroin

Uneventful

The graphics were funny and the backgrounds were funny in their randomness... but overall, not much happened.

If I had made it, I would have changed "camera angles" a few times instead of having them just move on and off.

Good job though. All rules.

Move To Bremerton Move To Bremerton

awe

So you were just daydreaming? Man.

That was pretty cool. Typing hands was a nice touch.

I live across the water from Bremerton (in Washington). I've been to Bremerton, it's boring. But meeting the girl of my dreams there would be cool.

Alice Alice

Beautiful

I enjoyed this animation. The music was fantastic and the illustrations fit perfect. Good job.

Giants Giants

Fantastic!

When it first started, I thought to myself "Oh brother..." but i started smiling because of the guys voices. After that, I was actually laughing and in awe. The graphics weren't cutting edge, but they were still awesome. Good story. I didn't get bored. During the credits, I felt like I had just beat a Nintendo game like back in the day. Like maybe Contra or something. Good job!

Billy Richards Billy Richards

Ha ha

That whole thing was crazy.. good crazy. The last thing you turned into made me laugh, because it's totally absurd. I love absurd things. Keep up the good work man.