Choco Draw Choco Draw

Excellent

Everything about it is charming. It reminds me of an ancient game I played called "Block Man."

I'm so bored II I'm so bored II

i bombed north america, but no one cared.

I understand that sometimes you're bored and you just have to do something... i feel that way all the time. I recommend that you add just one more step to each of your games--they all are just "one liner's"

I bombed north america, but no one cared.

Webcam Dance Party DiScO Webcam Dance Party DiScO

cute

it was cute, but not really engaging. Maybe if stuff reacted to your dancing.

CUSTOM HK: VIKING CUSTOM HK: VIKING

I want to Fly Awaaaay

Great graphics and options for graphics... but needs action. Even if it's just an animation of our designed gun chunk slamming into a building. An interactive test flight would be best though.

Crowchild85 responds:

This is sort of a pre game bonus to an upcoming shooter thats in production. Gonna kick ass when it's done

streetlife streetlife

Interesting

It was pretty cool till the searching part. Yeah, you should either give more time to find the explosives or make it more obvious where they are. Finding that gun is distracting. Also, might want to improve the graphic of the ship when you're looking down on it, maybe make it at an angle.

Phase-01 responds:

to anyone who hasn't got past the welded door just face it and hold down the gun in the inventory until it falls down.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Man, that ruled.

This game is better than Skate Or Die on Nintendo! Thanks for making this. It's awesome. I can't wait to see how far this game goes. Well programmed. Processor friendly, for me at least.

Quick Pic Quick Pic

Cool man.

I scored 20250. Whoohoo. I don't know if that's good though. Good game. I love memory games. Keep up the good work.

Moon Patrol Moon Patrol

Very good

This is a really cool game. It is challenging and keeps me trying over and over. I found a bug though, when I sped up(forward) and tried to jump, it doesn't jump. It waits till you have moved completely forward, so I always died. I mean, I guess I just shouldn't move.

War 2 War 2

actually kinda good

At first, I was like "What the hell is this crap?", but then I kept trying and went all the way through and besides the graphics, it was actually pretty good. It kept me enterained and shooting the guys actually requires a little reflex skills. Work on the graphics.